|the Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide|
Dihydrogen monoxide is an inorganic compound which poses significant environmental dangers. Since the Industrial Age this substance has been found in increasing amount in our nation's cities, and modern farming techniques have spread it throughout the countryside as well.
The dangers of dihydrogen monoxide:
- Dihydrogen monoxide is a major component of acid rain.
- If ingested, it can cause excessive sweating and vomiting.
- In its gaseous state, it can cause severe burns.
- It is a major factor in soil erosion.
- Accidental inhalation can be fatal.
- It decreases the effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- It has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Dihydrogen monoxide has been detected in every major lake and river in the United States, and yet the EPA and other government agencies refuse to take action!
Please join with the Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide in fighting this dangerous, unregulated substance. Write your Senator or Congressman and encourage him/her to pass laws to outlaw this chemical.
Place this button on your homepage,
and link it to this page
© 1998 The Coalition to Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide
Server space graciously donated by Folded Communications